How it Works:
- Customers (supporters) will save their register grocery receipts (does not include receipts from the service counter – stamps, gift cards, etc).
- Customers (supporters) will give the receipts to their favorite not-for-profit organization (such as yours).
- Your organization will bring the receipts to Tadych’s Econofoods for a 1% cash donation.
Your Organization is Required to:
- Place all in-tact grocery receipts in bundles of $1,000 with calculator tape.
- Have a master tape with the total dollar amount of all the bundles.
- Provide your organization’s name, contact person, address, & phone number.
- Receipts can be collected year round. However, bring the receipts & paperwork to Tadych’s Econofoods’ service counter in January and/or July.
- Checks will be mailed within the week.